Running a business in the modern world means reaping the benefits of digital technology and using affordable software tools that can help you stay ahead of the competition. So far, there is nothing more valuable on the market than the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, which according to numerous statistics efficiently reduces costs of labor while improving:
- Overall productivity by 50%
- Sales productivity by 15%
- Customer satisfaction by 70%
- Revenue by 41% per individual sales representative
Putting it simply, this customer empowerment tool for business is an excellent strategy for all organizations with a main focus on finance. Finance CRM software is specially designed to suit the financial industry and boost the corporate growth reflected in sales, marketing, and real-time interaction with consumers.
Finance CRM Software Advantage
Cloud-based CRM offers the key to unlocking the potential of your finance business through proper nourishment and management of your target audience and leads. The system optimizes business management across multiple departments within the organization via features like:
- Time-tracing and timely process optimization.
- Full overview of the customer journey, including emails, addresses, names, purchase history, etc.
- Easy implementation and interactive user interface enabled for use on multiple mobile devices.
- A central database for storing and analyzing essential information, which leads to better knowledge management, case management, lead management, and opportunity management.
- Multichannel communication for enhanced customer service experience, as well as turning leads into loyal clients.
- Collaboration tools and in-depth analytics for tracking, recording, and extracting accurate strategies in real time.
- Marketing automation including processes such as omnichannel advertising, email marketing, event management, customer database segmentation, and advertising campaign automation.
That being said, did you know that without CRM, 79% of leads fail to convert? So not only does finance CRM help to boost sales, but it also generated the $36 billion in worldwide revenue last year, due to its powerful customer approach. Hence, when on a lookout for a valuable finance CRM solution, be sure to choose the one with capabilities such as:
- Sales Force Automation
- Marketing Automation
- Service Automation
- Performance Management
Why? Because with a full automation of vital business operations, the business can show steady and long-term growth with accurate planning and strategy execution that turn leads into increased sales, not to mention the cost savings of effectively organized tasks, schedule, and service optimization that allows you to process requests on time.
The math is simple, for every dollar invested, the ROI on CRM adds up to about $5. Thus, finance CRM is a worthy investment, especially for financial agencies dealing with a large base of customers and VIP clients.
So it’s a win-win situation for all who want to exploit untapped market, sales and service opportunities and lead their company toward global awareness.