CRM for consulting companies will help your team to process and analyze data, make process-driven solutions and automate workflow. This is an all-in-one solution that can replace many programs and apps.
Even if your company has skilled advisors, the success of the consulting organization can’t be complete without properly optimized operations and processes. CRM for Management Consulting Firms is a versatile solution that helps to deal with project management, human resources, data and knowledge, and marketing. These five solutions have been created for consulting firms to leverage all useful services.
This CRM for consultants is considered to be highly efficient and affordable, and selected by thousands of companies around the world. What makes users love it? Together with a simple intuitive interface, bpm’online offers the whole gamut of features for:
- organizing all documents in a unified stream;
- boosting efficiency of HR management;
- improving resource allocation;
- deploying an integrated approach to business operation management;
- managing a centralized knowledge database.
The software will perform all time management for you: notifications, workflow optimization, and organization of customer communication, calculation of costs, reports and data analysis. You can streamline more than half of routine tasks to offload your staff and let them focus on really important matters.
With this CRM for consulting, you will benefit from integration with many services and applications to get relevant data. Enquiry resolution can be monitored, and you can assign advisors for this or that enquiry. The result of work can be monitored with the help of reports and diagrams: you won’t miss a detail. Bpm’online solution can be used as a desktop and mobile solution, and is compatible with various platforms.
Bitrix24 is a globally acknowledged platform for business process management that can also be successfully used by CRM consulting companies. If you need an affordable solution and endless opportunities, Bitix24 consultant CRM solution will be the right choice. Users get the full spectrum of necessary tools: not only customer database, but also quotes, invoices, project management instruments, etc. The platform may serve to collaborate with clients and all involved partners.
While not all similar solutions include email marketing and self-service portals, Bitrix24 provides them for users. It also helps to generate leads, personal messages, invoices and many other documents. Time managers will like the wide choice of helpful tools like Clock-in /Clock-out, billlable hours, workload management, absence tables, work reports and calendars.
This web-based solution can be used by different organizations including CRM Consulting Firms. It has most basic features like other CRM solutions:
- Improved time reporting. Users can receive automatically generated notifications, submit timesheets and have steady access to data via an Internet browser.
- Timesheets in electronic form are easy to manage.
- The system calculates the time requires for operations and processes.
- Expense reporting options show bill expenses of particular projects, defines currency and payment method, and shows expenses to be approved.
- Streamline of invoices and billing based on expenses and time. Bill rate changes for every employee can be displayed or sent via email.
- Analysis of gross include at all levels of the organization and immediate reporting of gross income by project, department or consultant.
Time Consultant is a surprisingly cheap ($4 per user per month) solution that helps to automate employee time reporting, timesheet approval, invoicing and project management. This is a suitable solution for startups and companies with tight budget.
Another popular solution for consulting business, Bullhorn helps to grow business without much expenses and efforts. It boosts employees’ productivity during relationship transitions and provides visibility of business processes. With Bullhorn CRM software, management of consulting firms becomes much easier. There are several outstanding features that are worth mentioning.
The platform provides real-time insight into relationship history, the most engaged contacts and tasks in progress. Customer contacts and personal data are also automatically obtained from different services and platforms. With total transparency, you will get a clear vision of employee relationships, business opportunities, results and client health. With Bullhorn software, you will be able to overcome the main challenge: provision of consistent service in ever-changing environment with altering customers’ demands. One more important advantage of this suite is convenient intuitive interface in both desktop and mobile versions.
To ease sales management in consulting firms, you can implement this software. CAS CRM is a versatile solution that has the following benefits:
- Total confidentiality. Define who is authorized to access customer data.
- Central knowledge database that provides information about clients and will help to make a decision.
- Secure and easy access via mobile devices.
- Let employees know what tasks are being performed, and enhance communication providing them with an integrated platform for collaboration.
CAS CRM software also has many options for sales optimization: sales funnel, sales reports, convenient dashboard, comprehensive project plans. This is an available solution for consulting organizations in need of basic CRM functions.
With suitable consulting CRM software in place, you will get overall control over data and automate various processes to offload your employees. This is a perfect solution for organizations that care about their teams and customers.