To compete effectively, companies need to maintain a customer focus, which is naturally a key to profitability, business growth, and market success. In the era of evolving IT-technologies, these business objectives have never been so near. The bpm’online company is a pioneer in merging CRM with BPM to provide enterprises with powerful software, with a help of which they can design dynamic business processes that can completely meet customers’ demands and market trends.
Actually, many companies today have some kind of BPM to manage processes and CRM to boost their relationships with sales pipeline and customers. But, to maximize the value of the two systems, organizations are beginning to incorporate CRM into BPM. By linking the customer relationship technologies to repeatable processes, organizations can improve their efficiency, adjust the whole business to the customers’ expectations, and, consequently, deliver an excellent customer experience.
Advantages of the CRM and BPM combination
Businesses can benefit from the conjunction of CRM and BPM and take relationships with the most profitable customers to the next level by deploying a customer-oriented approach to everyday operations and workflows. In what way, you might ask? Just as the following.
A holistic customer view
The best service possible is what the savvy customers expect today. In order to give customers what they want, sales teams need a seamless access to more than just the account information provided by a standard CRM program.
Bpm’online (https://www.bpmonline.com/bpm-software) features both CRM and BPM capabilities and allows not only for creating sophisticated customer database, but for accessing customer-related information from any process on the fly. Such a smart system can instantly deliver required data to the process owners, so they can make more accurate business decisions and offer customers relevant solutions.
In-depth performance insights
The combination of CRM and BPM provides a wide array of tools to measure the process and staff performance and present these insights in a form of customizable dashboards, graphs or reports helping to evaluate the profitability of industry segments, projects, campaigns, customers, etc. Stakeholders can leverage this information to improve cross- and up-selling, optimize marketing budgets, and plan and execute business objectives. Also, BPM tools make it possible to track in real-time how effectively processes are running and identify the factors influencing their effectiveness, what contributes to the quick implementing of proactive measures.
Complete customer journey
The biggest strength of combining CRM with BPM lies in the ability to tie knowledge, people, resources, and systems together with the aim of enhancing the customer experience. The finest BPM system comes with the tools to manage both customer profiles and the activities, which are required to move a process down a sales pipeline: from an opportunity to a loyal customer. Moreover, an advanced CRM BPM solution can establish any other business processes throughout a company.
CRM-based BPM suite allows organizations to utilize their existing processes more effectively leading to the reduction of operational costs, automation of time-consuming operations, and promotion of efficiency and productivity. Solid business process management software is able to streamline and automate routine processes keeping the agents away from doing these activities manually and freeing the employees to better concentrate on communication with customers, corporate objectives and the ways of their achievement. Learn more about benefits of blending CRM with BPM on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bpm’online CRM
Functionality of CRM plus BPM software
Evidently, a robust CRM+BPM system is intended to address any business challenge and help companies operate efficiently in the highly competitive environment. For this, the full-range software provides the next functions:
- Process engine that is used to support the entire cycle of business process management
from creation to optimization. Pre-configured elements and templates enable for building visual process charts, determining activities (tasks, operations) within any process instance, and tying them with metrics and KPIs.
- CRM tools are essential for a good BPM platform. They allow for creating and maintaining a powerful client database where the customer records, social profiles, history of multichannel communication and transactions are analyzed and stored. If necessary, customer-related information can instantly be accessed from any process running.
- Collaboration capabilities enable teams to communicate with customers, as well as with each other directly from a process. CRM coupled with BPM deliver a unified working space where participants can make calls and video calls, send emails and instant messages, share content, organize projects.
- Case management. A good CRM BPM solution is capable of managing cases, assigning them to the responsible members, tracking incident duration time, and guiding users through the most effective actions required for successful resolution.
- Document management. CRM with BPM software delivers the right document to the right process from an embedded content database. It is also possible to create and manage any documents (approvals, contracts, invoices, orders, etc.) within a system or link them to the workflows while designing a process for auto generation.
- Project management capabilities are a must-have of modern CRM-driven BPM applications. This module enables participants to plan and execute projects, set up their deadlines and budget, manage workload and resources, assign tasks, analyze and report on projects’ results.
Let’s sum everything up. CRM programs are intended for helping companies build productive customers relationships. BPM tools are meant for orchestrating and improving business processes. The incorporation of CRM and BPM gives companies an opportunity to add customers, without focusing on routine business processes, which helps in keeping pace with customer demands and industry trends. The integration of CRM into BPM empowers business executives to swiftly find and leverage valuable customer information in the name of customer experience excellence.